Market Report for the Naples, Bonita and Estero market areas – May 2010
Listed, Pended, Closed Year to Date May 2010
Listed, Pended, Closed Month of May 2010
Breakdown By Price Category Year to Date May 2010
- Year-to-date May closed units are up 38%.
- Year-to-date May closed volume is up 45%.
- Closings for the month of May are up slightly, but almost on par with May 2009.
- Average and median closed sales prices are up approximately 5% over year-to-date May 2009.
- Year-to-date pended sales are up 22% over 2009.
- May pended sales units are down 8% from May 2009, but still the third highest for the month in the 11 year period for which we have data.
- Pended sales in all price categories continue to outpace May 2009 with the exception of properties priced above $5,000,000. This segment is even with 2009 with three sales pended in May of both years.
- New listings taken in May are down approximately 1% from May 2009.
- New listings taken year-to-date are down 7% from same period, prior year.
- Available inventory on June 1, 2010 stands at 9,800 units in the combined Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero market (5,013 condominiums and 4,787 single family homes). This represents a 19% decline from June 1, 2009 (6,083 condominiums and 5,949 single family homes).