LISTED, PENDED, CLOSED YEAR TO DATE
MONTH OF MAY 2013
BREAKDOWN BY PRICE CATEGORY YEAR TO DATE (This chart shows the percentage of the market represented by each price segment.)
- Closed sales under $500,000 continue to decline. Year‐to‐date May this segmentrepresents 79% of the market versus 85% at its year‐to‐date high in May 2009.
- In May 2013, there were 1,303 closed sales with an average sales price forthe month of $497,818. The monthly average sales price is at the highest level since July 2008 ($470,696)
- May 2013 pended transactions increased 9% from May 2012. From May 2012 to May 2013, the Bonita/Estero area pended sales increased from 280 to 316 units, and the Naples area pended transactions increased from 1,062 to 1,152 units.
- On June 1, 2013, available inventory in the combined Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero market stands at 5,412 units (2,563 single family homes and 2,849 condominiums). This represents a 5.6 month supply based on the number of closings in the past 12 months.
- The supply of single family and condominiums for sale has decreased 11% (5,412) from May 1, 2012 (6,106 units). The average list price as ofJune 1, 2013 is $765,507.
Information contained in this report is current as of June 1, 2013.
“The source ofthis real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of Sunshine MLS, LLC. Copyright 2013 Sunshine MLS, LLC. All rights reserved. The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently veriﬁed if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.”