LISTED, PENDED, CLOSED YEAR TO DATE AUGUST 2013
LISTED, PENDED, CLOSED MONTH OF AUGUST 2013
BREAKDOWN BY PRICE CATEGORY YEAR TO DATE AUGUST 2013 (This chart shows the percentage of the market represented by each price segment.)
- The number of closed sales year-to-date for sales greater than $1,000,000 is up 25% over 2012 (718 vs 575). Volume increased 21%.
- The number of closed sales in August is the highest for the month since 2005.
- Pended sales in August increased 26% over August 2012, with Naples up 19% and Bonita / Estero up 64%.
- All price segments show increases in number of pended sales year-to-date with the exception of properties priced under $250,000 which declined 4% from from year-to-date August 2012.
- On September 1, 2013, available inventory in the combined Naples, Bonita Springs and Estero market stands at 4,932 units (2,422 single family homes and 2,510 condominiums). This represents a 4.9 month supply based on the number of closings in the past 12 months.
- The supply of single family homes and condominiums for sale decreased 20% from September 1, 2012 (6,162 to 4,932). The average list price as of September 1, 2013 is $748,255.
“The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of Southwest Florida MLS. Copyright 2013 Southwest Florida MLS. All rights reserved.
The accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.”